Saturday, July 14, 2012

California

Not a great start to this whole new blog :/.... Of course I started it right when my life got all busy and stuff. Sorry yall! forgive me? yay. So glad we made up.

I went to california with my best friend, her little sister, and my little sister, who just happen to be best friends too. It was just too perfectly convenient. We got a hotel room in mission veijo, and set up our stuff in a itsy bitty teeny weeny hotel room. But that didnt matter we were just needing a place to sleep.  Our hotel was just ten minutes to Laguna (my favorite) beach, and my goodness we just had a blast being beach bumms. I love the beach. Mrs. livingston had some family out in huntington and we went out to see them. I was hesitant at first, well because i didnt know them, but I am really quite glad we did, because for the rest on the time we hung out with them. My goodness. Couldnt have been more fun! They let us borrow their bikes, and pool, and surf boards, and so much. Just such lovely people. And what a lucky girl i was, cause a young lad hung around with us too. My goodness. Such a cutie. "Greek God" as some may say. And just to make it better, mr. sir? ya he lives in utah too. :) Here is for hoping that my huntington adventure brings a new buddy into my life! Anywho, while in california, i did some pretty crazy things i have never done before. Oh you want to know what they are? Okay, okay i'll tell you! 

1. Well we went on a grunion run. EEEEWWWWW. So fun, but EEEEEWWWW.   You go out on the beach at like midnight and wait for the high tide when these glorified sardines come out and get washed up on the sand, and then you catch them with your hands. Just letting ya all know. I HATE FISH. so needless to say this was slightly hard for me at first BUT i loved it after i got the hang of it. 2. I went cliff jumping into the ocean. Um, wow. Probably the scarest thing i have done in my life. I had to swim out past all these sharp rocks while the tide was high, climb up this cliff and hope not to fall backwards into the rock. exteremly scary. But totally worth it! what a rush! 3. accidentally went to the spanish branch for church! No habla espanol, comprehende un poco! 4. OH and last but not least.... purchased turtles in china town. Oh man. what an adventure!

California was a blast and a half, but im glad to be home :)

Something lovely #19: Freedom

Something lovely #20: The smell of rain

Something lovely #21: Crunchy grapes. yuuuummmmmmmyyyyy.

Something lovely #22: Home sweet home

Something lovely #23: A very cute boy

Somthing lovely #24: My camera that helps capture all the simple lovely moments.








Life is good my friends, it really is something very lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment