Thursday, August 30, 2012

Making up me

I would just like to say that I am so emmensly blessed. But seriously. I am. Its been quite a while since my last post here. But to be quite honest that is just quite alright, I think that means good things for me. Less time on the computer and more time in that good "ole fashion" real world. I like that.  I dont think that I have ever felt this way before. I mean seriously. Living on my own is really great. I like to cook in the mornings and clean and do little errands and such, I then go to work every evening at 3 and stay until almost 10. Its not the most ideal situtation I know, but you know what? It is great! Really it is. I am an independent woman. Cooking and cleaning, and praying and reading, and working and driving alll on my OWN. (not like opra's channel- even though I know I am almost as inspiring) My room mates are absolutely fabulous. I came alone. Just moved out. Got all my stuff all on my own with all my own money. *pat on the back steffany*. I wake up in the mornings around eight- even though i dont have school in the morning- go on a run and come home and it's only around nine. (now you may not be thinking that that is a great feat, but if you know me, IT IS) I am learning a whole lot about myself at this point and I like it. I am glad that I can really say that I like myself, and the things I do. I am proud that I can just put myself out there and buy tickets for hawaii and travel across the country, and teach relief society, and sign up for classes, and move out and just be me. I am so glad that at this point in my life i know who I am, and that I LIKE who i am. I think that is big. It wasn't always that way you know. New thought. My older sister came this last weekend. I really love her, and I really miss her, but i am glad that she can go out there in the real world too and learn all about herself too. It was fun to sleep in that bunkbed again. hawana waka waka waka niki pu pu pu. (i tried out my hawaii on britt, what a great sister)  I am so grateful for my daddy. Lookin back there was a time when I didnt really want to talk with him, about anything really. But i am so glad that i was able to  GET OVER MYSELF and become friends with him. I really do love him alot. alot. alot. And I am just super grateful for such a good mommy who, lets be honest- deserves credit. She after all was the one that taught me how to make all the food i am eating. And well she taught me how to clean the floors, and taught me how to be close to my savior through her example. What a wonderful woman. I miss my little sisters. (even though i visit home almost every day) I just miss hearing about their days and i miss laughing and singin with them in the kitchen and then watching our favorite shows together. I am so glad that i have a great relationship with my family. New thought. It is weird to think that I am moved out and probably wont be back home for a long while, cause well, i have my next like ten years planned out. And we all know IT WILL go according to my plan. Hahaha ya sure steff.*rolling eyes* But even if it doesnt, I WILL make it what i want... I have been thinking about that alot lately. Just living in the moment. And how its all about the way you think about things. I have been thinking that a whole lot -since i can hardly wait until i move to my tropical island- i have realized that in order to make the best of utah. I need to make it what i want right now. There will be a time for that other stuff when it comes... honeslty i am not sure where i am going with this post exactly but, i just had some thoughts. This life is really great. Truly it is. I LOVE IT.

Something lovely # 46: Electric beaters when making cookies.

Something lovely #47: Getting a cute guys number. Scratch that. Having a cute guy ask you for your number :)

Something lovely #48: Puppies. skye, buck.

Something lovelly #49: Faith

Something lovely #50: living in the moment

Something lovely #51: my fuzzy robe.


This life ever changing is exactly what is right for me. I love it, it is Truly something lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment