Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Chapter, New Blog, New outlook, New Woman.

Sometimes, as the years go by, you realize one thing. You've changed. For the better. (or at least you sincerely hope) And you think it's about time the blog does too.

 Welcome to the new bloggy blog, Im excited for this new idea, and hope that you all enjoy this blog. Inspired one summer day by a good ol' fashion smile. I don't know if you have seen them or not, but I love them with all my heart: those one liners that just say it all. You know the ones that are on pinterest and stuff? (oh goodness, terrible description. i know. bare with me.) I am doing my very own version of that. Just simple things in life that you might forget, but really mean a whole lot. You see im on a quest here, to better myself, change the girl I know, and make her even better. And I believe that remembering the little things can help. I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I will.

Something lovely #1: When friends and family follow your new bloggy blog. (oh you caugh my hint, so nice of you to join!)


Something lovely #2: Buying a five dollar slip and slide that makes you feel like a kid again.

Something lovely #3: A really really good hair day.

Life is good my friends. Life is good. It really is something quite lovely :)



1 comment:

  1. I started a blog a while ago that's pretty similar to this idea, you should check it out! :)
    http://simplehappymoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete