Friday, June 22, 2012

bird bath

Today at the bird house we remembered what is was like to be kiddos again. I loved it. Our slip-n'-slide purchase is probably the best 5 dollars EVER  spent. Who cares if it is only 16 ft long? that one second of sliding is just too fun! We also jumped out all our energy on the soaking wet trampoline, we did some really nice handy work and put the sprinkler on the deck so it would shower us. My wet hair slapped my face alot, but it was fun jumping around with my sisters like we were six again. By the end of our festivites, grass was everywhere, water was everywhere, but most importantly so were smiles. I love my sisters. OH oh, we also did our best attempt this morning to make new dresses. And that is going... well its going! Maybe someday we will have our "practice dress"'s done.
(ill keep you updated... we're so good... they might just show up on the next season of project runway!)
 for now my friends...

Something lovely#4: grape juice.

Something lovely#5: how excited your dog gets when you come home.

Something lovely#6: the sound of kids laughing

Life is good. It really is Something lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment